We welcome referrals from the dental community with convenient access to a team of dental services including: Endodontics, CT Scans, Perio, Ortho and Implants.
Collectively, we offer a patient-focused, multi-disciplinary approach to complex dental problems with the aim of achieving the best possible outcome for your patient.
- Provide treatment that falls outside the remit of general dental practice.
- Ensure your patient is seen by an appropriately trained and experienced dentist to meet their treatment needs. We are happy to assist you in the provision of optimum care for your patient.
- Only carry out the treatment the patient is referred for.
- Always return the patient to their General Dental Practitioner.
- Aim to contact the patient within 24 hours by telephone and follow up with a letter if there is no response.
- Discuss with you any changes or additions to the referred treatment and seek authorisation.
- Discuss all treatment options with the patient.
- Provide a full and comprehensive treatment plan outlining risks and payment fees to the patient.
- The treatment plan will be discussed and signed before treatment commences.
- Provide regular updates and a comprehensive letter detailing treatment when complete.
- Provide recommendations as appropriate, for further care.
If you wish to contact our Treatment Coordinator directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org