What benefits can you get from the plan?
With the Vitality Complete Care Plan, you will be able to reap the following benefits:
- All your preventive dental care measures are included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget easier
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- No need for an assessment – you will be able to join immediately!
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort, and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- Cover for assistance with dental trauma, dental emergency, or if diagnosed with oral cancer up to £10,000
- Access to a 24-hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- Eligibility to request assistance from the World Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
Who is eligible for our plan?
Our plan is tailored for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis.
Our plan is also aimed at patients who would like to undergo extensive preventive dental care to ensure good oral health, long-term.
What does our plan include?
The Vitality Complete Care Plan is designed to provide you with unlimited dental treatment, whenever you need them. Our plan covers:
- All your routine dental treatments including:
- All dental health examinations
- All hygiene appointments including scaling and polishing and periodontal advice
- All dental fillings
- All crowns and Bridgework (excluding Lab fees)
- All Root Canal Treatment
- All x-rays
- Extensive preventive advice including diet and oral hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24-hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies, whilst at home or abroad
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
What is excluded from our plan?
Although non-routine services are available from the practice, some items fall outside the scope of the Vitality Complete Care Plan and are not covered by the monthly payment namely:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Referrals to specialists
- Laboratory fees-for example for crowns, dentures and bridges.
- Dental Implants
Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately. Download our brochure here
Eligibility and pricing are subject to a dental examination. Prices may vary depending on personal requirements.